WANT TO LAUNCH YOUR OWN E-DESIGN BUSINESS, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN?
Mix & Match Design Company is here to help! Founder Chaney Widmer launched her online interior design business in 2015 and has learned a lot along the way. Now she's ready to teach you how to start your own! The online course launches on February 5th, 2018!
She'll take you through her journey, teach you about the world of e-design, help you figure out your business model, talk about how to get clients in the door, walk you step-by-step through an e-design project, and give you the tools you need to carry out client projects and run your business smoothly and efficiently.
She's done all the hard work of strategizing, iterating, and going through trial and error so you don't have to! This course will provide an amazing foundation for you to get your virtual interior design business up and running quickly so you can start working with your ideal clients.
No matter if you're looking to launch a side hustle, make a career switch, add e-design services to your full-service interior design business, or want the freedom of being your own boss, "How to Launch An E-Design Business" will help you get there!
Head over to the online course website for all the details and information on how to sign up! Start your new adventure in e-design today!
So what's this course going to cover, you ask?
Great question! Here's the basic outline:
Introduction: The rise of the e-design industry
- What is e-design?
- Why is e-design taking off?
- Who is using e-design services?
- Why do YOU want to start an online interior design business?
Module 1: Choose your business mode
- Introduction to matchmaker services
- Introduction to building your own independent brand and business
- My business journey
- Pros and cons of using matchmaker services vs. your own independent business
Module 2: Build out your own business
- Define your ideal clients
- Create your e-design packages, service offerings, and deliverables
- Pricing models: flat fee vs. hourly and how much to charge
- How to structure your website and what to include
- How to build a portfolio to attract your ideal clients - even if you don’t have portfolio-worthy projects yet
- A note about the legal side of business
Module 3: Getting those clients
- Introduction to marketing your business
- Digital marketing basics: SEO, social media, websites/online networks, email marketing
- Paid advertising basics: running and analyzing campaigns, and customer acquisition cost
- Earned media basics: definition, benefits, and ideas
- Business-to-business networking and collaboration
- Client referrals
Module 4: Processes, tools, and workflows
- Taking an e-design project from start to finish (the workflow)
- Tips for creating a great client shopping list
- “Tools of the trade” including all of the software, apps, and platforms I use
- Examples of how to integrate processes and tools for an efficient and smooth workflow
When's it going to launch?
It's live! Enrollment opened on Monday, February 5th. You can sign up anytime between now and February 28th.
What do I get when I sign up for the course?
- Approximately four hours of video content that walks you through starting an e-design business in an easy to digest way with practical applications. It is divided up into four modules (plus an intro and conclusion). You can complete the videos on your own timeframe - the course is self-paced.
- A workbook with exercises that correspond to each module's information that help you apply the knowledge you're learning to your business as you get started.
- A resource guide with links to relevant tools/softwares and additional information.
- The opportunity to join a Facebook group that is reserved only for course participants. This community will be a place to ask questions, pick my brain about running an e-design business, chat with other e-designers, etc.
- Surprise bonuses on top of the items listed above.
How much will the course cost?
It will be a one-time payment of $495 or three equal payments of $175 if you choose the payment plan option. You'll always have access to the course and supplemental materials, as well any updates that come out in the future.