Today's shopping post is a special edition, so get excited, y'all! I had another retailer queued up for today, but after seeing the release of Target's new Project 62* line this week, I couldn't resist making a switch. If you're a fan of West Elm, CB2, Rejuvenation, or pretty much any other mid-century modern or modern home decor store, you are going to LOVE Project 62. The prices are ridiculously good and the designs are on point - that's sounding like a pretty deadly combination for my wallet. Uh oh!
I favorited nearly 100 items from the collection (yikes!), but managed to narrow that list down to something a little more bite-sized for today. If you've taken a peek at Project 62, I'd love to know what your favorite pieces are! One thing to note - items are going fast, but I'm pretty positive they'll only be out of stock temporarily, so keep checking if something on this list is out of stock.
Here are my favorites from Target's Project 62 Collection:
triple globe brass table lamp | navy & brass end table | brass sculpture | wood accent table | black & white rug | gray cross pillow | abstract stripe pillow | mid-century planter | footed wood bowl | brass & wood entertainment console | hanging wall planter | abstract landscape art | navy tufted slipper chair | rounded rectangle brass mirror | dipped table lamp | white & gold stoneware vases
And here are a few fun facts about some of the picks!
- The triple globe brass table lamp has several other companions in the form of table lamps, floor lamps, and wall sconces. See the whole set here.
- The rounded rectangle brass mirror is almost a dead ringer for this one from Rejuvenation. Though the sizes differ slightly, it's a crazy look for less deal. The Project 62 mirror is $39.99 and the Rejuvenation one is $299!
- The black & white rug is SO versatile and the best news of all? It comes in several sizes including 9'x12', which is an awesome fit for a lot of living rooms.
- The brass & wood entertainment console is a part of the larger Antwerp furniture collection, and I can't get enough of that walnut/brass mix.
- The navy tufted slipper chair comes in several other colors as well and is perfect for small spaces. What you can't see here is the back. It has a wood framed detail that is fantastic, making it a great piece to float in a room since it looks good from all angles.
- If you have a large wall to fill, the abstract landscape art is a great pickup - at 33" square for $69.99, it's steal.
Alright, enough words for today. Are y'all as excited about this new collection as I am?
You can also shop the picks using the embedded shoppable widget below. Simply hover over the item you're interested in (or tap an item with your finger if you're on a mobile device) and click on the black and white plus sign that pops up. If you're on a feed reader or receiving this in your email, you'll need to click over to the full website to use this tool.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means Mix & Match earns a small commission from your purchase at no cost to you.