wood table lamp* | green carved vase | brass wall mirror | cross hatch white dining chair | cut paper framed art | stoneware canisters (set of 3) | gold alligator bookends | 23" embroidered denim pinstripe pillow | hex bar knobs | black & white basket | rope pendant light | red vintage style rug | teak serving board | 23" indigo tie dye pillow | faux fiddle leaf fig | catch-all large white storage bench
Favorites from CB2's current collection
CB2 has one of the most creative modern collections out there right now. They're always pushing the boundaries, but it's not so "high design" that it feels out of touch with what's practical for the way we live in our homes. They've got a great selection of affordable modern furniture and decor - I could barely scratch the surface with my picks for this week's shopping post! So many of their items could be that wow factor every room needs. And while I probably wouldn't decorate my entire house in CB2, I'd gladly pick up a few of their snazzy pieces!
Here are a few notes about the pieces on my list:
- If you need a light that's sculptural, but still neutral, this wood table lamp might be the perfect answer! Its mid-century vibes are cool, but a little bit playful. Place a pair of these on nightstands or a single one on a console table.
- Round or rectangular mirrors are wonderful, but in some spots, you might want a mirror to be less straight-up functional and act more like of a work of art. This brass wall mirror definitely fits the bill! It's a great size, and it'll pull double duty wherever you hang it - as wall art and it will bounce light to make a space feel brighter (which is one of my small space tips from this post!).
- CB2 always has great hardware, and these new hex bar knobs are just one example! We used their brass hex knobs in our kitchen.
- Red is not typically one of my go-to colors when I'm designing, but I loved this red rug when I first spotted it. It definitely has the feel of a vintage kilim rug with its distressed look, which is a look I'm digging right now.
- When I find a good faux fiddle leaf fig, I can't help but share it! This one is reasonably priced for its size ($299), and it looks pretty real from the images.
- CB2's pillows come with an feather down (or down alternative) pillow insert, which is SO awesome. Inserts cost between $10-20 usually, so their pillows are a great deal!
- The catch-all large white storage bench is perfect for modern entryways (imagine rows of hooks above!) or could even be used as a built-in-style bench at a dining table since the seat height is a standard 19".
- As a general matter, accessories, kitchenwares, and decor at CB2 are generally very budget-friendly. Make sure to take a look at the stoneware canisters (set of 3), gold alligator bookends, and teak serving board if you're hunting for some items in those categories!
You can use the links above to check out the products, and you can also shop using the embedded shoppable widget below. Simply hover over the item you're interested in (or tap an item with your finger if you're on a mobile device) and click on the black and white plus sign that pops up. If you're on a feed reader or receiving this in your email, you'll need to click over to the full website to use this tool.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means Mix & Match earns a small commission from your purchase at no cost to you.