* Please note that Mix & Match Design Company is currently only taking on full room design projects (this includes multi-room and whole home projects) and there are limited spots available each month. Please contact me about availability prior to following the steps below! *
Ready to get started on your e-design project? Below you'll find the steps to complete so we can jump into the fun part - the design phase! All information must be in-hand and payment is required before we begin. Packages are priced at $500 per room, or $650 for an open concept space (e.g. combined living/dining room).
Full room packages include:
- An introductory email to talk about your space
- A design board with a visual representation of the recommended items
- An opportunity to provide feedback via my online client portal (I'll make revisions based on that!)
- A product list with direct links, prices, and purchasing information
Curious about what a design board looks like? Scroll down to the bottom of this page to see an example. You can see more in my portfolio as well.
Here's how the process works:
Step 1: Take a short survey to assess the needs for your room.
This helps us understand the scope of your project, style, budget, and wish list. The more specific you can be, the better! If you have any special requests, please use the short answer areas to provide details.
Step 2: Send photos of the room from all angles and a floor plan of the room to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The floor plan can be simple and hand-drawn (see example below), but please include dimensions like ceiling height, doorways, windows, and any important architectural elements.
Step 3: Pull together inspiration photos.
Find pictures of rooms that show your style and either create a Pinterest/Houzz board for them (send the link/invitation to collaborate to email@example.com) or email them directly. This is a very important part of the process to make sure our visions for the look/design of the space are the same.
Step 4: Purchase your design package.
Click the link above to go to the package purchase page or use the widget below. If your package has been customized, you'll receive an invoice from Mix & Match Design Company. Payment must be received before the design phase begins.
Then it's onto the design phase!
Once I have all the information and you've purchased your package, we'll start on the fun part - the design phase! You should expect to receive a preliminary design board and floor plan via my online client portal within one week, and you'll be able to provide feedback at that time. Anytime you send an email with questions or feedback, you will receive a response within one business day (Monday-Friday). Timely responses from your side will ensure the best experience as well, and with good communication, we can put together the design plan in just a couple of weeks!*
Once the design phase is complete, you'll receive:
- A shopping list with links the recommended items for your space (along with the ordering specifications like color and size)
- The suggested floor plan/layout
- The final design board
- Applicable setup instructions
Example design board:
*Note: If there is a lapse in communication of greater than 30 days without notifying me of the need for extra time, Mix & Match Design Company reserves the right to close the project and charge a $25 reopening fee. This fee must be paid prior to continuing the project.