Blush Pink Dhurrie Rug* | Black and Taupe Kilim Pillow | Gray Mid Century Chair | White Table Lamp and Blue Shibori Lampshade | Decorative Glass Beads | Round Jute Frame Mirror | Black Woven Bamboo Pendant Light | Blue Tufted Persian Rug | Mid-Century Side Table | Mango Wood and Gold Nesting Coffee Tables | Gold and Marble Round Tray | Indigo Stonewash Stripe Tassel Pillow | Agate Knobs | Floral Wall Art (30"x40") | Modern Rattan Bar Stool (Set of 2) | Gold and Wood Triangle Shelf
World Market has really upped its game in recent years! They're a great resource for affordable furniture and home decor, and I have been super impressed with what they have to offer lately. They cater to four main styles: farmhouse, industrial, global-influenced and mid-century modern. So if one of those (or a combo of them!) strikes your fancy, make sure to give them a look. I know it's not always easy to find pieces that are both stylish and on-trend and budget-friendly, so whenever I come across a good source, I like to share the wealth with y'all!
There are a few things I want to point out about today's picks that you can't necessarily tell from the images, so let's get rolling:
- Blush Pink Dhurrie Rug: This 5'x8' rug would look SO good layered over a natural fiber rug or on its own in a smaller room. I love the subtle pattern and blush pink is very on trend right now!
- Gray Mid Century Chair: What you can't see in this its wood back. It's a gorgeous design that and they would look amazing as a set around a dining table.
- Black Woven Bamboo Pendant Light: World Market has a lot of mix and match lighting, which is awesome for creating semi-custom lighting. This affordable ($69.99!) bamboo pendant can pair with any one of their pendant lighting kits. This piece would bring some great texture to a space and would definitely make a statement.
- Modern Rattan Bar Stool (Set of 2): This one is another piece with fantastic texture. These bar stools come as a set of TWO and they marry the global-influence with mid-century and industrial - I'm a big fan.
- Floral Wall Art (30"x40"): Art that is large on size, small on price, and pretty can be hard to find. This piece is a fantastic size and it's under $100. Amazing, right?
Those are my two cents on why I chose some of these lovely pieces for today's shopping post - I hope you enjoy browsing through them!
And right now, World Market is having a big dining sale (up to 50% off!), as well as offering free shipping over $150! If you're ready to buy, now is definitely the time!
To shop this post, you can either use the links under the next image or use the embedded shoppable widget below it. Simply hover over the item you're interested in (or tap an item with your finger if you're on a mobile device) and click on the black and white plus sign that pops up. If you're on a feed reader or receiving this in your email, you'll need to click over to the full website to use this tool.
My favorite finds at World Market:
*This post contains affiliate links, which means Mix & Match Design Company earns a small commission from your purchase at no cost to you.